We follow CDC, state, and local health authority guidelines. If a patient is suffering from aches, acute or chronic pain, sprains, strains, or has had to postpone a scheduled surgery, they can be seen as a medical necessary patient. Our priority is a safe environment for patient massage therapy care in response to COVID19. For the safety of other patients and our team members, patients will be asked to reschedule appointments if:
- They have any symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Have been in contact with someone with known symptoms or suspected Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Have visited or been in close contact with anyone who has visited in the last 14 days countries/regions that the CDC declares high risk of infection spread.
Any patient that has to reschedule due to any of the above will have the 24 hour cancellation fee waived.
Before the beginning of any massage treatment session patients will be asked to enter the foyer to:
- Have a digital temperature taken
- Have a pulse oximeter reading
- To make sure they wear a mask
- To wash their hands or use hand sanitizer
In using an over abundance of caution to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community we will be extending the time between patients to 30min to allow for proper sterilization of the clinic and to aid in distancing of patients. We will also have doors locked even to common areas so that no access is allowed without a therapist available to properly screen patients and disinfect as needed. We will ask patients to wait in their cars if there is more than one patient in the lobby. Also, we will encourage patients to use no-contact payment methods, such as Venmo and Apple Pay.